Cam In the garden of Eden Messages 4,993 Reaction score 470 Aug 21, 2014 #121 theblueone said: We would be absolutely stupid to let Marin leave on a permanent basis. Click to expand... Yeah....ummmm, Marin's great
theblueone said: We would be absolutely stupid to let Marin leave on a permanent basis. Click to expand... Yeah....ummmm, Marin's great
chaboinateg In the Ressies Messages 582 Reaction score 7 Aug 21, 2014 #122 I think schurrle has played his way in to Jose's preferred XI on the right but I wouldn't mind a attack of: -------------costa schurrle -- hazard -- willian To get schurrle in his preferred position and give hazard a shot at the #10 Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
I think schurrle has played his way in to Jose's preferred XI on the right but I wouldn't mind a attack of: -------------costa schurrle -- hazard -- willian To get schurrle in his preferred position and give hazard a shot at the #10