spadefx
On the Bench
- Messages
- 671
- Reaction score
- 177
Pretty straight forward, a few questions on your season expectations.
I probably could've stuck this in a poll format, but I prefer reading responses rather than bar charts, so just go for a copy and paste job. Get involved if you fancy!
What Competition Do You Consider The Main Priority?
Premier League (Final Position?)
Champions League (What Stage?)
FA Cup (What Stage? Is It A Priority?)
Would A Season Without Silverware Be A Failure?
The Most Important Thing About The 2013/14 Season Is?
I probably could've stuck this in a poll format, but I prefer reading responses rather than bar charts, so just go for a copy and paste job. Get involved if you fancy!
What Competition Do You Consider The Main Priority?
Premier League (Final Position?)
Champions League (What Stage?)
FA Cup (What Stage? Is It A Priority?)
Would A Season Without Silverware Be A Failure?
The Most Important Thing About The 2013/14 Season Is?