Season Ticket holders we salute you

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJB

In the Ressies
Messages
404
Reaction score
23
Any of you ST holders not going to Munich please let me know, I'm trying everything to get a ticket for me and my old man and if any of you aren't going and would be willing to use your membership to help get a couple of tickets get in touch. Long shot I know but f**k it.

 
If you were regular im sure you would get tickets. Gawd knows the bridge hasnt been turening them away this season. Get off the bandwagon and return to the man u bandwagon. And dont give it the old its for me old man sh*te

 
If you were regular im sure you would get tickets. Gawd knows the bridge hasnt been turening them away this season. Get off the bandwagon and return to the man u bandwagon. And dont give it the old its for me old man sh*te
Why don't u go f**k yourself. So what if I'm not an ST I go to the bridge 10-15 times a year so unless Mary poppins is gonna fall out of the sky with 2 of the 17000 tickets allocated I'm struggling ain't I u f**king muppet.

Pull your head out your arsehole

 
Same boat as yourself, member with 81 points, just need the one ticket. Been to all CL home games this season apart from Napoli as I had to work. Was in Moscow for the CL final in 2008. :(

 
Same boat as yourself, member with 81 points, just need the one ticket. Been to all CL home games this season apart from Napoli as I had to work. Was in Moscow for the CL final in 2008. :(
with 81 points, surely you should be in with a shout of getting tickets. I've only got 30 odd so am struggling!

 
Hes a member though, no offense intended, but season ticket holders get first refusual

 
with 81 points, surely you should be in with a shout of getting tickets. I've only got 30 odd so am struggling!
ST Holders get 1st dibs as noted above, dread to think how much touts will be selling them for

 
st holders have had loyalty pts loaded to their account before the season started right? as a member with 74 pts i have been to most home and away games i can make, why i dont have a chance for the final tickets? friends of mine got more than 100 pts as members but no chance... i have booked trains and hostels so all i want is the final ticket... what else can i say....

 
Blame the silly bar stewards that only give 17000 each to each club, n godknows how many , (i think ) (25000) to f**ks....

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top