Season Tickets/Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

matamarryme

In the Ressies
Messages
347
Reaction score
1
Right so after the whole ticket tout incident the other day, I am trying to save myself a lot of bother and just get a season ticket or something. I've tried doing my research on the Chelsea site but I am getting a bit confused about it all. Can someone explain to me the whole system of points and what not? Also, what would be better to get, membership or a season ticket?

My Dad has always managed to get me tickets since I was about 7 and after missing out on a few major matches I am deciding to return to the bridge and cheer the lads on for next season.

I apologise for sounding like a bit of an idiot but if I was going to get my research done anywhere I thought here was the best way. Also anyone else re-newing their season ticket soon? Countdown is on the site now..

 
You are not an idiot, matamaiden - you have shown great intelligence by consulting the correct people. Not moi, I hasten to add, since I am clueless, but there are many on here who will explain it very clearly to you.

 
Haha cheers moi, thought that little compliment go would help me out a great deal. I feel like some members on here are like Yoda, so wise, and I am just the youngen Luke Skywalker..

 
Season tickets will only go on general sale if alot decide not to renew. To qualify for one you need to be a member with a certain amount of points.If you think you will attend the majority of premiership matches you should get a season ticket.Just keep an eye on the website,if its anything like last year, there should be a few on general sale.

 
Get yourself a membership and go to as many games as poss to gain as many loyalty points as u can, Then hopefully you'll be able to get a season ticket the next season. Points make prizes lol.

Good luck.

 
I won't be renewing mine this season. I was hoping to keep them and sell them in case I want them back in the future but it's not easy to do this kind of thing unless you know someone.

(null)

 
So if I was to purchase this, it would be fine.. yes? And can build up points for a season ticket eventually??

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top