Secret Agents Zola and Clarke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barn

First Team Regular
Messages
2,824
Reaction score
305
Loved seeing the tonking Wolves dished out to west ham last night, I really hope the legends that are Zola and Clarke manage to finish the job and take the pikey's down this season.

As for Mancienne's performance last night, they said on the tv that he played well and he did but he seems very slow to close people down, it may be that he's told not to leave the gap infront of the two centre half's and if that's the case then he done a good job. Not Chelsea class though.

 
kind of feel sorry for Gianfranco though.

but kinda not for west ham.

yours

A Confused

 
I only saw bits and pieces of the game, but didn't think Mancienne did that bad, but like I say I didn't watch the entire match.

He is certainly a footballer, by that I mean he is a ball player and not a stopper/work horse.

I think he has a bright futures in the game, weither its with us or not, remains to be seen, but remember, he's still learning his trade at the moment.

 
Hitchcock there as well now.

Take them down Franco, take them down!

 
So apparently Steve Clarke may be in hot water as kicked David Sullivan out of the dressing-room during Zola's team-talk.

If I were Carlo Ancelotti, I'd be on my mobile, nay, at Steve Clarke's door down on one knee with a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates asking him to take us back. He can bring Gianfranco too, I'm all for a threesome.

They can have Butch in return.

 
I was just about to come on here and post the exact same thing!

Franco has done bloody amazing for West Ham...keep the faith, don't pack it in now!

Now the real question is who do we dislodge from their next...Benitez or 'Arry? Liverpool don't fire underperforming managers, and well Tottenscum could easily use the Champions League as a reason for underperforming in the league next year....

If I were Carlo Ancelotti, I'd be on my mobile, nay, at Steve Clarke's door down on one knee with a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates asking him to take us back. He can bring Gianfranco too, I'm all for a threesome.
This as well....the best chance for Franco growing and learning in management is with someone of real experience, I believe his management training really came with Casaraghi with the Italian U21s, so perhaps a bit of an apprenticeship is in order before he can take a 20 year reign at the Bridge.

 
No I'm all confused too. I can't bare to watch him suffer, I respect him too much. So I hope he's sacked by the fat dwarf then I can get back to hating like I used to!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top