Server Move - Aug 2019

I kept getting the second one on my phone last night too. I took a picture to report but never got around to it ?

 
yea I think the server just blinked down a few times briefly. Its monitored so it would've let them know. It seems okay today I think?

 
Yeah no problems for me today.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure where else to post this but I get the following message whenever I try accessing this website on my computer, using Firefox.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.theshedend.com. Peer’s Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE

    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

 
Try Chrome.
Didn't seem to make a difference unfortunately. It works fine on mobile, on the same network. This just started occurring earlier today. Haven't had any issues accessing this site prior to this morning.

 
Anyone else unable to view new content in condensed view anymore? It opens in expanded view regardless of what I select. I'm on android by the way. Haven't tested it on a laptop yet.

 
I can confirm  that switching between expanded and condensed views doesn’t change anything on Safari for iPad.

 
@Amputechture I think you might need to change the drop down boxes, maybe you hit one by mistake when last on a desktop.

viewnewcontent.png

I know when not logged in, it shows differently which is possibly condensed.

 
@Mod Stark for at least a week the forum has been either very slow to load or at times refuses to load at all. Replies are taking a long time to go through too. This is on home WiFi, work WiFi & 4g. 

 
Been okay for me, but I admit have hardly been here at all. Is it just matchdays @Munkworth or anytime?

 
Back
Top