Malta Blue
Banned
- Messages
- 2,889
- Reaction score
- 1,832
What are these dots for and how do we tell how many we have?
We count them.What are these dots for and how do we tell how many we have?
I'll warm my hands, the caring person that I amVal will tell you soon once she's cupped them and you cough.
I’m disappointed not to see you using ‘Silly Rodney Plonker’ after Wednesday...Old Git
You dont normally....I'll warm my hands, the caring person that I am![]()
Don't normally warm my hands, or don't normally careYou dont normally....
? Both, obviously.Don't normally warm my hands, or don't normally care?
Oh thats coming MW, for that you can have a years supply of 'Fun and laughter barsI’m disappointed not to see you using ‘Silly Rodney Plonker’ after Wednesday...
That'll be appreciatedI'll warm my hands, the caring person that I am![]()
Dog dirt.Oh thats coming MW, for that you can have a years supply of 'Fun and laughter bars
And if i call anyone on here 'Neil hunt' you'll get the depth of my Annoyance.
GengBengers, you gotta love-em
Do it !Good going! I remember back when I changed those dots to the red balls in the badge and everyone moaned.
Maybe I'll do it again in your honour of seven dots!
Wicked lad, I look fwd To my dollop of monthly AM, i liked when Andy did his Corbyn skit, 'Seen you, in there. Whats your best ??', Should be new material for McClaren and Casper back at Derby.....Can't wait@Ballack & Blu new episode at some point today. Unless you’re in Parsnips and then it was yesterday.