Star
First Team Squad
- Messages
- 1,307
- Reaction score
- 50
Now I'm worried.
Just when we are going in the right direction, getting older high wage players off our books, signing Ramires and promoting youth, Jose Mourinho, I am certain is setting us up for another deal, much like when we signed Shevchenko and not Tevez to our cost, by offering us Kaka when he is fit to upset the applecart.
You see, Jose will see us as a huge threat under Ancellotti. He has bought brilliantly at Real Madrid, Kheidra as a holding midfielder, Ricky as Centre Back, with Ozil, make no mistake Kaka's direct replacement. He will oust Kaka once fit, I'd put my planned betting kitty for the next year on that. Real Madrid are my favourites for the European Cup following his latest swoop in my book.
Ozil was an after thought, he wasn't in the mix prior to Kaka's injury. We have made a huge error in nor signing Ozil before the World Cup dust settled, as they did with Kheidra.
We should keep our thoughts on track, we do not need Kaka, but we need a class younger player to 'make the difference' European wise. We are nowhere near Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, dare I say it Bayern Munich.
Ozil I believe was that player, I believe Jose knew that too. I do not take having the same idea as Jose as consolation, but would hope we have the nous to say NO to Kaka.
Premiership Champions we again might soon be, I can't think of a signing that will now improve our European chances that is available or within our new budgets, at 12 million Ozil was.
Just when we are going in the right direction, getting older high wage players off our books, signing Ramires and promoting youth, Jose Mourinho, I am certain is setting us up for another deal, much like when we signed Shevchenko and not Tevez to our cost, by offering us Kaka when he is fit to upset the applecart.
You see, Jose will see us as a huge threat under Ancellotti. He has bought brilliantly at Real Madrid, Kheidra as a holding midfielder, Ricky as Centre Back, with Ozil, make no mistake Kaka's direct replacement. He will oust Kaka once fit, I'd put my planned betting kitty for the next year on that. Real Madrid are my favourites for the European Cup following his latest swoop in my book.
Ozil was an after thought, he wasn't in the mix prior to Kaka's injury. We have made a huge error in nor signing Ozil before the World Cup dust settled, as they did with Kheidra.
We should keep our thoughts on track, we do not need Kaka, but we need a class younger player to 'make the difference' European wise. We are nowhere near Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, dare I say it Bayern Munich.
Ozil I believe was that player, I believe Jose knew that too. I do not take having the same idea as Jose as consolation, but would hope we have the nous to say NO to Kaka.
Premiership Champions we again might soon be, I can't think of a signing that will now improve our European chances that is available or within our new budgets, at 12 million Ozil was.