short story IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

The old shedboy

In the Ressies
Messages
314
Reaction score
0
it was a fri night, sometime in the early 70s. It was the eve of chelsea playing at blackburn. i had already got a coach rtn journy via supp club in fulham rd...around 3am a knockin sound came.... i opened the door to find the following hoolies standing there grining...scouse, an evertonian who liked comin to cfc. steve..daz..n tony...then in the b ground a car .. a car i knew none of us owned....next thing we are heading for blackburn at a silly time of night....somewhere near leicester we pick up 2 spuds n drop em at L....with all our stops and going the wrong way we conc out 15 miles from leeds....we start to hike...police stop us and we strangely convince them we are on the way to bradford..dont know why we lied...by 2 30 we had managed to get 2 trains and one bus from leeds over to b burn....we got to the ground 15 mins after kickoff....we had about 5 quid between us ....we managed to bunk in....we climbed into the chelsea end...we were starving....we were all lucky to bunk the special back....a wonderful time of comradiery

 
Are you in a great hurry, brimstone? It would make your stories so much more interesting if you took the time to type words in full instead of text talk abbreviations that some of us oldies find hard to understand.

Your stories are great but require a bit of translation!

You could start a thread called "Compendium of Brimstone Tales" :JC_doubleup:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Are you in a great hurry, brimstone? It would make your stories so much more interesting if you took the time to type words in full instead of text talk abbreviations that some of us oldies find hard to understand.

Your stories are great but require a bit of translation!

You could start a thread called "Compendium of Brimstone Tales" :JC_doubleup:
I kind of like them this way, Moi. It feels like having to translate the Rosetta Stone, and in some parts I do well and in other parts I have no clue what Brimstone's is saying (but I am still trying to decypher it).

 
I kind of like them this way, Moi. It feels like having to translate the Rosetta Stone, and in some parts I do well and in other parts I have no clue what Brimstone's is saying (but I am still trying to decypher it).
I didn't have you down as a masochist, Phillip! :laugh2:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
No. no, I DO like you, brimmy, I just find it hard to understand!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top