Site Changes

My adverts have moved on from Russian brides, to offering me Muslim dating nowadays.

 
How do you change the title thing above your picture? Whilst I agree I am a legend, other people seem to be able to change it and I can't see how =(

 
Oh, it's the Member Title bit at the top is it? I was looking for a field that said "Legend" for me to change.

 
Oh, it's the Member Title bit at the top is it? I was looking for a field that said "Legend" for me to change.
I think legend is one of the random ones you get if you dont write anything in the box.

 
What's happened to the members reputation count?

EDIT: Just noticed it returned.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing that would really make the updated forum better looking is a possibility of a larger avatar.

These are rather small, that would be the "visual upgrade" the rest is pretty much great :)

 
I did actually change the size the other day as they were a lot smaller originally. I took it to 140px and they looked too big so I think settled on 130px.

On mobile version, they will be smaller to make it light.

 
No, it won't. Did you have that for certain on the last 3.4 version of the forum?

 
No, it won't. Did you have that for certain on the last 3.4 version of the forum?
I don't one what version of the forum is what. I had the source button under the "old look" right before the major look change. I used the source button a lot. 

 
I have an issue with the new version of the site: it would seem that there is a clock running whenever you're logged in. In recent days I have written some lengthy posts after which I go to post same only to find that my username has been timed out. You can then imagine the frustration where one has to go through the whole process again. So what is the clock time period? Perhaps you could let us know. Another issue albeit less important is that on the old site, you could always see at the bottom of any particular open thread as to which posters were viewing same. Now you can't which I think is a shame - especially in circumstances where there is a discussion taking place.

 
I have an issue with the new version of the site: it would seem that there is a clock running whenever you're logged in. In recent days I have written some lengthy posts after which I go to post same only to find that my username has been timed out. You can then imagine the frustration where one has to go through the whole process again. So what is the clock time period? Perhaps you could let us know. Another issue albeit less important is that on the old site, you could always see at the bottom of any particular open thread as to which posters were viewing same. Now you can't which I think is a shame - especially in circumstances where there is a discussion taking place.
Do you allow your browser to save your login details? When the site was first upgraded I had the same issue at work, but after I saved my e-mail address/password in the browser it hasn't happened since. Admittedly doing that goes against my internet instincts, but it did make the site experience far less frustrating!

 
Back
Top