Sky/BT announce their tv schedule for 2013-2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

c3blu2

Youth Team
Messages
293
Reaction score
24
Ive just read that Sky/BT have chosen their games for the coming season. Sky get 'first picks' for the opening 20 fixtures and BT the last 18.

On the opening weekend Sky have gone for Swansea vs ManU and our game with Hull.

BT have been 'left with'  Liverpool and Stoke.

I take it our game will be moved, but to where? Saturday evening would be better than Sunday but i cant find the schedule. I was planning s major session to welcome home JM. 

Anyone seen the new fixture list?

 
BT get '18 first choice picks', so wouldn't they be first to choose? Sky are getting Saturday evening games again apparently.

I hear BT Sport will get all the early kick offs and a couple handfuls of Sunday 4pm games?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Chelsea v Hull City
Sunday 18 August
4.00pm
Live on Sky Sports
 
Manchester United v Chelsea
Monday 26 August
8.00pm
Live on Sky Sports
 
Everton v Chelsea
Saturday 14 September
5.30pm
Live on Sky Sports
 
Chelsea v Fulham
Saturday 21 September
5.30pm
Live on Sky Sports
 
Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea
Saturday 28 September
12.45pm
Live on BT Sport
 
Norwich City v Chelsea
Sunday 6 October
1.30pm
Live on Sky Sports
 
Chelsea v Manchester City
Sunday 27 October
1.30pm
Live on Sky Sports
 
Newcastle United v Chelsea
Saturday 2 November
12.45pm
Live on BT Sports
 
West Ham United v Chelsea
Sunday 24 November
1.30pm
Live on Sky Sports
This match is subject to Chelsea's possible participation in the Champions League the following Tuesday.
 
Chelsea v Southampton
Sunday 1 December
4.00pm
Live on Sky Sports.
This match will kick-off at 4.10pm in the event of Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United moving to Sunday 1 Dec, 12.00 noon.
 
Sunderland v Chelsea
Wednesday 4 December
7.45pm
Consequent to Chelsea v Southampton moving to Sunday 1 December.
 
already announced...Chelsea playing Hull on the sunday...

well done forever, much better info....utd v Chelsea on a Monday night obv had fans in mind :sad:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody sky pain in the arse, hate Sunday matches football should be 3pm Saturday, end of!

 
bo**ocks!  Have to wait until late Sunday for first match!  And then Manure 8.00 on Monday - my least favourite time.  Doesn't seem right.  Wish they were all at 3 on Saturday.  And that's me talking about watching in tv - if I had to travel I'd be even more pissed off!

 
Don't ESPN show any matches at all now? Might get rid if thats the case.

 
Bloody sky pain in the arse, hate Sunday matches football should be 3pm Saturday, end of!
Why? You'd never see half the amount of games then.Sunday games are the best!

Don't ESPN show any matches at all now? Might get rid if thats the case.
Haha yeah dude get that cancelled!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ForeverCarefree, been waiting for this to start planning ahead for the games around weekends with kids etc.

Pointless when the FA fixtures come out......this is the real list.

Sunday at 4pm may require a monday off work basis how merry i'm planning on getting.

 
ffs, despite the fact I live an hour away from Manchester, United away may be difficult to get to because of work :/

 
F**k. I really wanted to go to the match vs Hull but can't do the Sunday.

Would I be right in thinking it'd be near impossible to get a ticket for that game anyway? I didn't get that many loyalty points last season, maybe 20 or so.

 
I actually like Sunday games on monday games. Saturday at 3 is great if you are going to the games but if you dont have a season ticket (which i sadly dont anymore) then its a bit lame!

 
I know the old fashioned amongst us will like the 3pm saturday kick offs but for me sunday afternoons are all about playing football then coming back and watching the live 4pm game with a beer and a roast. Would hate it if all football was played at the same time!

 
I think often I don't mind Sunday games - but I really wanted the first one to be on Saturday - don't know why but guess I'm just impatient!  And Monday evening is just wrong, though as it's BH I guess it will feel like a Sunday!

 
Why? You'd never see half the amount of games then.

Sunday games are the best!
Sundays are a pain simply because I come in from Essex normally we have engineering works and not all of my mates can go because of family commitments but I suppose if your watching it on telly then its ok. Also Darren Barker the Chelsea fan is fighting that night so it will be straight back home to watch that!

 
It's Bank Holiday Monday if that makes any difference?
Really, thanks for that, why 8pm. Dont they normally do them in the afternoon on a bank holiday. Thats got a long weekend and a tuesday off writen all over it.....bloody hell i'm running out of days.

Kiiiiiiiids, you know Daddy said we were going Disney Land this year..........well somethings come up and i cant get the time off work :sad:  . (only joking of course).

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top