Sleep well Aimi

So sorry to read this, what a beautiful little girl Aimi is in all the pictures. Sending love and strength to your family.

 
Only just seen this...my heartfelt condolences....words are simply not enough...thoughts are with mod and his family

 
Only seeing this now, terribly sorry to hear this. Thoughts of everyone are with you.

 
Not sure if I've got £80 worth or none, it keeps timing out at the crucial moment! Oh well if it's nothing then I'll try again, if it's £80 then at least it's a very good cause.

 
If you haven't got a confirmation mail then hasn't gone through Barn

 
f**k mod - in fear of being clumsy or unhelpful I haven't had the guts till now of expression on this but rest assured mate, everyday when I look at this site I think of you first & foremost & your grief of the most terrible unimaginable kind. Please try to remember to be good to yourself during the worst re-occurring moments - sometimes it's very easy to spiral quickly downward without knowing. We're sometimes a motley unforgiving lot when it comes to football & the club (and that's probably being kind to us) but most of us know the true value of what you do here: just try to take some small solace from that when it gets choppy in the days ahead.  

 
Done, if I win keep the shirt and put it on eBay please.

 
I am not on this site anywhere near as much as I used to be. Life, work and day to day problems seem to take up more of my time than ever before. A big part are the ups and downs of loving and helping a 17 year old daughter I had in my late thirties find her way. She is, on a daily basis, a handful, a puzzle, frustrating, confusing, fragile. But also often at the same time, loving, considerate, wonderfully caring, enlightening, hardworking and with a tendency to see the best in most situations. As get I get older she keeps me young. In short I couldn't even imagine where I would be without her.

I do remember that you had a little girl who wasn't well. I am so, so sorry for your loss Mod. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family that you will find the strength and peace you need to come through this.

 
Congrats to whomever Adam is that won the Signed shirt.

Terry's boots up for grabs now.  Get at it folks!

 
My turn to do a little bit of fundraising, below is the email that I'm sending out to the masses, if anyone wants to donate it would be very much appreciated, by me but also by Mod, his family, the charity and anyone else helped by the work they do.
Thanks in advance x

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Gonnawinfkall-2016

We’re at it again, Team Gonnawinfkall (and some friends) are getting back on their bikes (minus Leigh this year as real life, exams, family and work commitments have ruled him out). The challenge starting on 2nd September – 2 days of hard cycling. Day 1 approx. 80 miles around the Isle of Wight. Day 2, a tough 50 mile off-road challenge in the New Forest.

As some of you will already know one of Mark B’s friends lost his daughter on February 9th this year shortly before her 3rd birthday to a kidney disease (ARPKD) that she’d suffered with for all of her short life, it was a no brainer then that our charity of choice for this year would be the charity that supports patients and families affected by Polycystic Kidney Disease – PKD. http://pkdcharity.org.uk/

The website linked below tells the story of Aimi the little girl mentioned above, it’s Aimi’s legacy that is driving the fundraising this year so if you can donate anything at all it would be greatly appreciated, not only by those of us doing the challenge but more importantly by Aimi’s family and by anyone else that ever needs the PKD charity.

http://www.hope4aimi.co.uk/

To donate please follow this link:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Gonnawinfkall-2016

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top