So, I won a competition...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruh Buh Juh

First Team Regular
Messages
5,288
Reaction score
24
I registered at 188bet ages ago (through the promo on this site I think actually!) and I picked Chelsea as my favourite team, obviously. I got a phone call today from a random number, saying they were from 188Bet and that I'd won a training day at Cobham, where I get to train with some coaches and meet the players!

I was a bit dubious and said no originally. But I immediately rang the 188Bet official number to see whether it was legit or not. Turns it, IT IS REAL.

I'M GOING TO COBHAM ON THURSDAY TO TRAIN WITH SOME COACHES AND MEET THE SQUAD AND MANAGERS. WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY EXCITEMENT. I'LL USE A PICTURE INSTEAD.

lilD3.gif


 
Jammy sod. Nice picture though. Have a good day, and remember to get the photo`s on here.

 
Maybe they'll pick you for the game against Newcastle if you perform well.

 
When you there, can you ask them why they threw the title away this season & why they bottled it at Old Trafford twice this season?

 
Top stuff, what an excellent prize. They're becoming a good website to keep an eye on.

Have a great day and give us a full run down when you regain some composure.

 
Can you ask them if they ever read any of the supporters forums online, and if so have they visited us here yet ?

Have a great day bud.

 
Congratulations, you lucky sod!

As you have been told by others: PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!! And stay away from Alex's free kicks.

 
Is there anyway we can make use this as a way of getting someone from the club on here for a question and answer session? Just mention your on this site to someone official and start begging.

 
Super news Ruh Buh Juh - couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke! I look forward to reading a detailed account of your day (but no grammar mistakes, please!!) :laugh2:

 
You ba*tard!

Only kidding. Congratulations to you. Must say I'm not a little jealous.

Hope you get to meet loads of players and have a great time. Make sure to take some pictures and post them here. Perhaps you can get Lampard to make a sexy pose for Gem ;)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top