South Park: The Stick Of Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight Times

First Team Regular
Messages
4,148
Reaction score
383
Anyone looking forward to this?

I don't normally pre-order games, I usually just wait until they are around the £15 mark, but thought I'd give it a go.

Here's a review:


Looks good!

 
I'm gutted about this game, thought it was out on Xbox one. Bugger.

 
I'm gutted about this game, thought it was out on Xbox one. Bugger.
I'm trying to hold out until Christmas for an Xbox One, thought it would be a good gift to myself, and the boys.

How are you getting on with it?

 
Enjoying it, really impressed with the voice control and hdmi pass through. Titanfall beta was fantastic so can't wait till it comes out. Forza 5 is excellent and ryse is impressive as a graphical showpiece. Controllers Ard a definite upgrade. Ui is a bit cluttered but apparently is tightened up in the new update soon.

 
Can't play it till tomorrow....come on! haha

 
Mine hasn't been dispatched yet, I'm using Game, never used them for pre-orders before, so I hope I get it by the weekend.

 
Mine hasn't been dispatched yet, I'm using Game, never used them for pre-orders before, so I hope I get it by the weekend.
I've only pre-order on a small number of occasions with Game but it has always arrived on the release date.

Amazon are less reliable at getting things out on the release day. 

 
Should check tesco a while before the games are out. they usually have them a little cheaper. I think the voice thing on the xbox is pretty poor. Rarely understands or picks up my voice. Same problems with a few of my friends too

 
Very good game lot of references to the show and good combat system overall very fun and well worth the pick up.

 
Heard it's still really glitchy.  Have any of the patches resolved that for consoles (PS3 is what I have)?

 
My postman doesn't usually show up until after Lunch, so I won't be able to play this til tonight.

My Friday night depends on it, got some pizza and chicken to go with it, living the dream!

 
I love this game...I've barely started haha...I just spent hours walking round town looking at everything.

 
I need it but lack of funds is currently preventing that :(

 
So what exactly is so good about this game? It looks pretty awful from what I've seen.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top