If I had to choose two from three to go through I would choose Scotland and Italy with France failing. To a certain extent France are still hanging onto the coat tails of the back to back World Cup and European champions reputation and as a rsult they still seem tot hink that they will show up and despite a few hiccups they will eventually prevail and qualify. You never get a sense of knuckling down and acknowledging the need to show respect for the opposition and making sure they do their homework and also accepting that they will need to take care of the ugly side of the game as well as the more attractive side. Italy show a more professional approach and as such I think they deserve the place over the French.It's a shame the way the group will end, with one of Italy or Scotland going out. France currently sit third but Italy will play in Scotland in our next fixture while France have one challenging match away in the Ukraine to come. It will be a real test of nerves against scotland as i'm sure they are a tight group and will throw everything at us. I love France as a country but that football team really needs to fall flat on it's face- from manager, to players, to playing style it's an arrogant antagonistic and generally unpleasant entity. I'm happy to see Sheva got another 90 minutes and a goal for the Ukraine tonight.