Spiritualized - Songs In A & E

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjd

Unexplained item in bagging area
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
541
All i can say is 'blimey'.

icon_eek.gif


A work of genius. From a genius. Better than 'Ladies & Gentleman...' and the best yet.

And i only bought it at lunchtime!

 
Hmmmm, I think I prefer the Ella Fitzgerald cd I was playing.

 
i thought you'd bin up the hospital and were complaining about the music
ChElSea2.gif


 
All i can say is 'blimey'.
icon_eek.gif


A work of genius. From a genius. Better than 'Ladies & Gentleman...' and the best yet.

And i only bought it at lunchtime!
Cheers for the tip... will have to go on a CD hunt this afternoon

Ladies & gentleman is an amazing piece of work
happy0034.gif


 
nice BJD, don't have any of their stuff...maybe it's time.

 
id forgot this was out. is it definately worth getting? i used to love this lot.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top