Spotify

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just bought a new Nokia so that counts me out

 
My phone is so old it can barely handle phone calls... has a camera, but no way of sending the pictures, has no form of internet capability and struggles to alert me to messages and calls on teh best of days.

So, no. I won't be getting it.

 
If you are in the UK then no invite is required for the free account. If you want to use the new iphone or android apps then they are free to download but you need a premium subscription to use it.

I'm just trying out the desktop application and seems pretty good. Don't know whether I'd pay the monthly subs for the ad free, higher quality version though.

Also, given that Apple have let in to the app store, I'd say there is a fair chance that they will announce a subscription option for iTunes when they have their big music event on Wednesday.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good news then - BTW I still have some invites if there are any takers

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top