Spuds v Chelsea (PL) Sun 26th Feb 2023 13:30 GMT

white-flag-gif-15.gif


 
2 Boring managers square off against each other, can we please just call it a 0:0 and fast forward to the post match press conference?

 
Kepa - James, Chilwell, Badiashile, Thiago - Zakaria, Kovacic - Sterling, Havertz, Ziyech - Felix

Subs: Mendy, Hall, Koulibaly, Fernandez, Gallagher, Mount, Mudryk, Madueke, Fofana

And hope for a miracle.

 
He's got to start picking his best XI to start for every game. Keep them fresh with subs if necessary, but they have to start.

                             Kepa

James - Thiago Silva - Badiashile - Chilwell

             Fernandez - Zakaria/RLC

               Sterling - Felix - Mudryk

                            Havertz

At this point, despite the bright cameos from DD Fofana, I think he has to stick with Havertz up top. I'd go back to Auba myself, but I think there is zero chance of Auba getting any more minutes for Potter's Chelsea now. Not fussed who out of Zakaria and RLC starts alongside Enzo, but it needs to be one of them ahead of Kovacic or Gallagher.

 
I don't think we'll get destroyed, I think we'll even put some effort in.

The problem is I just have no hope or faith in this team scoring enough goals to win the game, Potter can't even buy a goal never mind a game, so if anyone is winning this it's Tottenham. 

 
He's got to start picking his best XI to start for every game. Keep them fresh with subs if necessary, but they have to start.

                             Kepa

James - Thiago Silva - Badiashile - Chilwell

             Fernandez - Zakaria/RLC

               Sterling - Felix - Mudryk

                            Havertz

At this point, despite the bright cameos from DD Fofana, I think he has to stick with Havertz up top. I'd go back to Auba myself, but I think there is zero chance of Auba getting any more minutes for Potter's Chelsea now. Not fussed who out of Zakaria and RLC starts alongside Enzo, but it needs to be one of them ahead of Kovacic or Gallagher.
I'm with you - too much ff'ing around.

I notice Ten Hag has made 2 changes at the back and 1 at the front from the team that beat Leeds the other day against Leicester.

Potty Potter makes so many changes each game the guys probably have to do intro's in the dressing room before they play so they know who they're playing with.

 
Honestly the most predictable 0-0 you could ever bet on. 
I think it's actually D-day for Potter here.

But I don't believe in a 0:0, Conte is most likely smelling the blood already and specially since it looks like Newcastle are having a harder time you know he'll push for the top 4 once again so he'll try to murk Potter and call it a big win as a hype for the spring campaign...

 
The woodwork, goal line clearances, heroic goalkeeping and our useless finishing means we don't scored.. But I reckon we are close to dishing out a thrashing to someone pretty soon.

Starting with that shower of sh*t from north London next week 

 
give someone a thrashing we only just mastered giving them the ball
https://media3.giphy.com/media/M4iOAkEAPw**k/200.gif

The woodwork, goal line clearances, heroic goalkeeping and our useless finishing means we don't scored.. But I reckon we are close to dishing out a thrashing to someone pretty soon.

Starting with that shower of sh*t from north London next week 
200.gif


 
Back
Top