St. Stevie G's missus on the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet waffle

First Team Squad
Messages
1,510
Reaction score
1
Stupid Scouse bint.
smack_head.gif
smack_head.gif


[iframe:3hmf0912]http://chasingdaisy.com/musique/potatoes.mp3[/iframe:3hmf0912]

 
cant get it at work. can you give me the gist of it please.

 
cheers, but our works blocker is stopping it all.

 
Thats great waffle,where did you find that mate???
A girl I work with told me about it.

dkw: The general gist of it is that it's a stupid Scouse woman on a Scouse radio phone-in and she can't work out from the three words Pot, Eight and Toes that the object that Sir Walter Raleigh introduced to England was Potatoes.

 
First off, I f**king hate her twat of a husband.

However as dumb she may be, but at least she can laugh at herself.

edited... i know i can't edit mod's post though........

 
First off, I f*****g hate her c*** of a husband.However as dumb she may be, but at least she can laugh at herself.
icon_eek.gif
How ladylike?

 
300.gif
I honestly thought I typed 'twat' not cun...
icon_eek.gif


Save the 'c' word for special occasions.

Apologises...

 
Its alright Gem, you can be forgiven in this case
icon_lol.gif
what a complete tart

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top