The fans have spoken. Times Online polling, last checked, listed 63.6% of fans wanting Avram's dismissal.
I don't care about anyone because I have claimed the No.1 spot in the call. I think he could go to our academy and
help Rank Arnesen spend less money. Football's grandest and most expensive academy has yet to produce someone like what Man City had done with Micah Richards. How often have we seen Ben Sahar or Scott Sinclair even holding a permanent seat at the bench?
Avram did not turn up when it matters. It's not just about winning. We lost a final and a FA semi-final to a lower ranked team. Our victory over Arsenal was after all again a team lacking of self-belief after drawing so many games.
We had a chance to close the gap with Spurs, we didn't. We had a chance with Wigan, we didn't.
It's Wigan, the 15th placed team in the league, you know, not the Scousers or even Villa ! And at home too!
I am sick of his comment, " We will not give up"..." I am disappointed."'.... etc.
When he was appointed as the Gaffer, I said "No, No."... He was the spark for Mourinho's dismissal ( JM claimed he is no friend of Avram). Why did we even bother with someone without proper credentials? Would you see a doctor if he does not have a medical degree?
Tinkering - Did he think he is like Mr Tinker himself? More like Benitez.
Chelsea needs a champion. frankly, if it is Mourinho at 2nd today, I will think differently because someone of his pedigree would have at least delivered the Carling Cup and a FA Cup final appearance, after despatching Barnsley & Cardiff.
Of course, we would never have known this side of alternate history.
But I will support him till the end of the season, as a respect to the team and a diehard supporter.
Just get Avram out though I fear 2008-09 will be another teambuilding year.
I said that Chelsea was not going to win anything after Avram's appointment. So far, I have been correct.