Stay with Jose but its getting tad bumby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent post Charles my good man, excellent.

 
Is ws6blue not aloud have an opinion ? he's not after saying anything that is that off the mark. I also heard that the dressing room ain't that great at the moment. Maybe its true maybe its not. It's not like he's not backing Jose he is. As for Ashley Cole going to a former clubs xmas party a few days before we play them what the f**k is all that about. Basically it opens the door for other players to go out to former clubs events.
It doesn't really open the door to other players going. Jose made it clear that its not ok to go to former clubs events by dropping Ash. Ashley is just being petulant/spiteful going to the Arsenal party.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
And thus avoiding a potential double-header against one of the Manchester clubs and a potential energy-sapping Wembley clash with the other, all for the sake of a relatively meaningless (read: Kenny Dalglish) pot? Awful? Really? In the grand scheme of things? I get the whole take every competition seriously thing but come on, that Sunderland result may well prove a blessing in disguise in the long run.

It also only guarantees a berth in the group stages in the Europa League, which, BTW, a certain club would be lucky to get without it *cough* Manchester United *cough*  I'm sorry, I just like to make fun of them as much as possible now.

 
Jose says he would be happy to stay at Chelsea for 12 years and then manage a national team.

That's fantastic news, its just what the club needs, I would be more than happy to see that realised.

The article is in the Guardian today, very interesting to read his thoughts, he is genuinely in love with our club.

 
Thank god we didn't lose, or this thread would have exploded. 

As long as he's building a team for the long run, I won't have a problem if we ends up with no trophy this season, even United has been there in recent years, and don't get me started on Arsenal.

 
SO......

Read my initial,topic.

Ashley gone

Mata gone

Essien gone

Now luiz going

Yes I am clever, but personally in my view luiz is a mistake as only just peaking, no matter what price

Brazil's captain always good enough for our club - yes.

 
SO......

Read my initial,topic.

Ashley gone

Mata gone

Essien gone

Now luiz going

Yes I am clever, but personally in my view luiz is a mistake as only just peaking, no matter what price

Brazil's captain always good enough for our club - yes.
Too many mistakes in his game to be a regular and for £50 million...........come on, for someone who is in and out of the team it's a great bit of business.

Just because he plays for Brazil and is their captain it don't make him amazing. They have Fred and Jo in their squad for goodness sake.

John Terry, Gary Cahill and Branislav Ivanovic are better CB's than David Luiz.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
SO......

Read my initial,topic.

Ashley gone

Mata gone

Essien gone

Now luiz going

Yes I am clever, but personally in my view luiz is a mistake as only just peaking, no matter what price

Brazil's captain always good enough for our club - yes.
I rate Luiz highly too not just his ability but his personality but come on £50M!. Its a great deal for us for a player who is inconsistent.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bumby?  What's bumby about Jose?  He has a lovely bum!

 
We did better without Juan than with him, if we buy a striker with the Luiz money and win the title then what point is there moaning in that as well?

 
We did better without Juan than with him, if we buy a striker with the Luiz money and win the title then what point is there moaning in that as well?
If we do win it there'll be people saying if we had Mata we'd have sewn it up sooner or some rap lol

 
The OP had it spot on with Luiz and Mata leaving.

Think he's abit mad with the Jose road getting bumpy! we're just getting started baby!!

 
Atletico have raised the bar this season.  "Sexy football" is just SO last year!

 
Yep. No one will hold any grudge against them. They are a hard tackling team with their eyes on victory.

 
I love Luiz but £50M far exceeds his valuation in my opinion, it is some of the best business I believe the club has ever done.

He is 27 and has not been consistent enough to nail down a place at CB, he is third choice, it could even be argued Ivan would be picked ahead of him if push came to shove.

He has turned in some very good performances at centre mid but at the end of the day I don't believe he was ever doing more than filling a gaping hole for us in that department. We were short and he stepped up and did a job for the team but he is never going to have the quality of the sort of player who I believe we should be looking to acquire long term for this position, i.e. a player of the Kroos, Modric, Vidal, Pogba, Khedira type.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top