Streaming Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
paying for movies is a no no, movietube.cc
Serious question - would you shoplift if you could get away with it ?

I'm probably in a minority of one here, but I won't stream or download anything without paying through the same principle that I won't shoplift, punch someone in the face in the street, or steal cars.  Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

I'm surprised the mods accept some of the posts on here in regards to streaming.

More on topic - agree with Netflix. Poor selection of films but some other good content.

 
Serious question - would you shoplift if you could get away with it ?

I'm probably in a minority of one here, but I won't stream or download anything without paying through the same principle that I won't shoplift, punch someone in the face in the street, or steal cars.  Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

I'm surprised the mods accept some of the posts on here in regards to streaming.

More on topic - agree with Netflix. Poor selection of films but some other good content.
no i wouldn't shoplift, i have enough money not to need to, yes i would punch someone in the face in the street, i did yesterday , when two yoots rugby tackled me in the street, while i was sitting on my moped and took a fancy to riding it and taking my phone as i was reading google maps, i have a car and a moped so why would i need to steal a car? it's an all round stupid question. i download or stream films because i don't like people  arsing about in cinema's and if i want go to the toilet in the middle of a film i can stop it and go.  

 
Serious question - would you shoplift if you could get away with it ?

I'm probably in a minority of one here, but I won't stream or download anything without paying through the same principle that I won't shoplift, punch someone in the face in the street, or steal cars.  Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

I'm surprised the mods accept some of the posts on here in regards to streaming.

More on topic - agree with Netflix. Poor selection of films but some other good content.
so you don't stream football then, when it is not available in this country?

 
I changed the settings on my Xbox, and just use the American Netflix (I live in the UK).

I don't really rate the UK Netflix that much.

 
Am I correct in saying that if I have an Xbox One with the Now TV app and bought a subscription, I wouldn't need the Now TV box?

 
i watch movies and tv shows from these streaming websites....why pay for nexflix cobblers

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top