barak81
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 6,553
- Reaction score
- 808
Whos the better striker - straight up question.
I see the majority of people, pundits etc wax lyrical about Suarez, but when we line up against either of them it's Aguero I am more worried about. For me he punishes the big teams as well as the small. I'd say he doesn't get the recognition Suarez does because of his low profile manner and injury problems
Aguero has 52 goals is 73 starts with 14 sub appearances
Suarez 69 in 107 starts with 3 sub appearances.
I think both out some way out in front in terms of the best strikers in this country and I rue the day we didn't get Sergio but for you guys, taking out the fact Suarez is a bit of a c**t and Aguero is injury prone,,, who is the better of the two... and vote.
As always I've included an other option in case some one thinks there is another worthy candidate
I see the majority of people, pundits etc wax lyrical about Suarez, but when we line up against either of them it's Aguero I am more worried about. For me he punishes the big teams as well as the small. I'd say he doesn't get the recognition Suarez does because of his low profile manner and injury problems
Aguero has 52 goals is 73 starts with 14 sub appearances
Suarez 69 in 107 starts with 3 sub appearances.
I think both out some way out in front in terms of the best strikers in this country and I rue the day we didn't get Sergio but for you guys, taking out the fact Suarez is a bit of a c**t and Aguero is injury prone,,, who is the better of the two... and vote.
As always I've included an other option in case some one thinks there is another worthy candidate