Super Frank & his 'Ossie' goal celebration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimboola69

First Team Squad
Messages
1,068
Reaction score
0
On Chelsea TV tonight, we saw Frank kiss the penalty spot after scoring the first goal from the pen spot in the 6-1 win over Derby in which Frank was to score four.

Frank went on to indicate that he had been keen to get a spot kick there as that is where Ossie's ashes were buried in a ceremony around a year ago, just under the penalty spot. Frank said that he kissed the spot after the goal as a tribute to the great man, "a true Chelsea Legend".

Fair play to the man say I. I think this has been missed by the media so I just wanted to point it out to fellow fans as a point of interest and the mark of what Mr Lampard is actually about as a Chelsea player and human being.

frank.gif


 
Well done Frankie, that's an inspiring tribute to the Chelsea legend.

 
I did'nt see that, Class behaviour from Frankie and I hope ossie was looking down with a smile. hope he was golfing last weekend though
icon_wink.gif


 
f**king hell Frank you've gone several notches up in my admiration stakes and my admiration was pretty damned high before. This is top drawer.

 
Yeah I had not seen it mentioned but did wonder if he stumbled after taking the pen!
icon_rolleyes.gif


But hearing him mention it really made me think. Good bloke.

Having seen the 'kiss' again, I can what he is doing now!
frank.gif


 
Hats off to Frank. Nice touch and thanks for pointing that out to us Jimboola. The King would be looking down with a smile on his face.

 
Been trying to find a vid clip, but no joy - all cut out to early.

Good picture though. ;)

*set to background*
frank.gif
blue%20scalf.gif


 
just when you think you cant like someone any more than you already do, he goes and does something like that. my little sis loves frank, and when i told her about this, she started crying.
frank.gif


 
Should become a Chelsea trademark celebration for any Chelsea penalty scored at that end!

 
Can I remind everyone, though his celebration was fantastic, he is only going through the motions.

 
Such cynicism in a young person. Elen must have given her some bad news today.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top