bluesclues
New Signing
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi everyone,
I am after 2 tickets for the 18th December 2010 game - Chelsea Vs. Man U.
I am trying to organise a birthday surprise for my partner which includes flights from Sydney to London just for the game!
I was just wondering if anyone could help with tickets - if anyone would like to sell or tell me what the easiest way to confirm tickets before i book the flights?
Thanks in advance
I am after 2 tickets for the 18th December 2010 game - Chelsea Vs. Man U.
I am trying to organise a birthday surprise for my partner which includes flights from Sydney to London just for the game!
I was just wondering if anyone could help with tickets - if anyone would like to sell or tell me what the easiest way to confirm tickets before i book the flights?
Thanks in advance