Sweden v Brazil (Friendly, 15th of Aug)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas

First Team Regular
Messages
7,779
Reaction score
285
Just heard about this, Ramires, Oscar and David Luiz called up for this one.. now what smartass puts a friendly 3 days after CS and just a few days before the PL starts?

Now im not that mad as I might be going, not everyday you get to see Neymar live and obviously our Chelsea lads but come on, really? what a stupid time to have this.

 
I agree. Very bad timing. But the lads should be quite rested and hopefully only play 45 minutes or so since it's a friendly. That way they shouldn't be too tired ahead of the PL game.

 
Let the younger youngsters play.. Oscar surely won't play, and if they let out Rami/Luiz a few times when it mattered, leave them out now, too.

 
I'm watching the re-run of the Sweden v Brazil game and there is no doubt that we should forget about Hulk (who's not playing) and Moses and anyone else. We just have to buy Neymar. He has it all. It's not exactly a brave prediction, but Neymar will be the greatest player in the world in the next 2 or 3 years.

 
I'm watching the re-run of the Sweden v Brazil game and there is no doubt that we should forget about Hulk (who's not playing) and Moses and anyone else. We just have to buy Neymar. He has it all. It's not exactly a brave prediction, but Neymar will be the greatest player in the world in the next 2 or 3 years.
As I once said....doesn't matter how much he costs just buy him and be done with it..sh*t if Ronaldo cost 80 mill how much is Neymar worth 100mill? Just do it ! We'll get that back in a year or two from marketing and merchandize alone.

 
I'm watching the re-run of the Sweden v Brazil game and there is no doubt that we should forget about Hulk (who's not playing) and Moses and anyone else. We just have to buy Neymar. He has it all. It's not exactly a brave prediction, but Neymar will be the greatest player in the world in the next 2 or 3 years.
Hulk came on in the 2nd half and apart from one shot I can't remember seeing much of him. He was very unimpressive in this game as well as in the games during the Olympics.

I agree about Neymar. We should take the money we're offering for Hulk and Moses, add some more and get Neymar. He's as close to Messi as one can get I think.

Add him and Damiao to our squad and we'll have a dangerous offence for years to come.

Could field a team of 50% brazilians (if you don't count our keeper). Luiz, Oscar, Ramires, Neymar and Damiao. Maybe add Piazon as well.

F*ck it, let's just buy the brazilian team and play with that :wink:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top