Swedish Idol 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas

First Team Regular
Messages
7,779
Reaction score
285
This man is a legend in my eyes, his name is Jay Smith and is a rock guy and just made it into the finals in the swedish version of Idol.

Anyone that likes rock/metal should watch this.


Also this one from the same night to prove that he can sing really good, better sung by Elvis himself in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDzIRaXQGzc

 
Really like him (despite his little incident with drugs), but I have one huge objection on "Enter Sandman" and that is that he actually sang the wrong lyrics early in the song. Kinda messed me up. Still, the rest of the song was well done.

Still, I prefer this performance by him.


 
Yeah that one was really good as well, hes something else.

Really hope he does not win the whole competition now tho because that will screw his career right up.

 
Not quite sure why you are calling him a "legend", though, Andy. He's only been on the scene for two nano-seconds, hasn't he?

 
Really like him (despite his little incident with drugs), but I have one huge objection on "Enter Sandman" and that is that he actually sang the wrong lyrics early in the song. Kinda messed me up. Still, the rest of the song was well done.
I noticed that too. If your gimmick is that you're a metalhead and a singer then you should damn well know the lyrics to Enter Sandman. Also, you should have slapped whoever chose a Metallica song over a Sabbath song.

 
I noticed that too. If your gimmick is that you're a metalhead and a singer then you should damn well know the lyrics to Enter Sandman. Also, you should have slapped whoever chose a Metallica song over a Sabbath song.
No, Metallica is the best!!!! :rock:

 
Andy, Andy, Andy I was really pinning big hopes on you to dispel the image of Swedes created by Moos and then you post a clip from idol, I'm speechless, I'm just praying it's not "Dansbands kampen" next :rolleyes:

 
Andy, Andy, Andy I was really pinning big hopes on you to dispel the image of Swedes created by Moos and then you post a clip from idol, I'm speechless, I'm just praying it's not "Dansbands kampen" next :rolleyes:
Let me just tell you that I never watch Idol, I just happened to come across this bloke when I was switching through the channels!

Surely Idol must be better then X Factor though :D

 
I'll believe you - wouldn't know about X factor or Idol I've never watched them, all I've seen of Idol is the trailer and the queue outside the auditions here in Gbg

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top