Belgian_SW6_Lover
On the Bench
- Messages
- 616
- Reaction score
- 6
Just wanna know what the other members of this forum think about the formation.
My toughts are the next:
We dont have the players to play the 4-3-3 in this model.Our centre forward is unreachble,Mata and sturridge always have to go up and down so the kind of attack they give is not that great.
So mostly we have 1 guy (Torres or Drogba) in the attack with the whole defence of our opponent around them.
I think if we can play with minimum 2 real attackers,doesn't matter who(Im just talking about the formation) that our attack level will get a huge boost.torres,sturridge for example.
And in that scenario we have mata that can be place in his real role at the top of the diamond,straight behind tha attackers.
In that case we had enough choice for the 2 CM's (lampard,essien,meirelles,oriol) even malouda as emegency plan.
We also have choices for the DM , (Oriol,essien,Mikel)
I also think that the RB and LB get more out of their play!
And if we can buy 1 or 2 players to increase a position , I think we are back what we were.
My toughts are the next:
We dont have the players to play the 4-3-3 in this model.Our centre forward is unreachble,Mata and sturridge always have to go up and down so the kind of attack they give is not that great.
So mostly we have 1 guy (Torres or Drogba) in the attack with the whole defence of our opponent around them.
I think if we can play with minimum 2 real attackers,doesn't matter who(Im just talking about the formation) that our attack level will get a huge boost.torres,sturridge for example.
And in that scenario we have mata that can be place in his real role at the top of the diamond,straight behind tha attackers.
In that case we had enough choice for the 2 CM's (lampard,essien,meirelles,oriol) even malouda as emegency plan.
We also have choices for the DM , (Oriol,essien,Mikel)
I also think that the RB and LB get more out of their play!
And if we can buy 1 or 2 players to increase a position , I think we are back what we were.