Thank you Benni McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,723
Reaction score
6,608
From BBC rumours section

Blackburn striker Benni McCarthy has called former team-mate Robbie Savage "the worst player I have ever seen in my life", ahead of the Derby midfielder's return to Ewood Park on Saturday. "He has no skill at all," added McCarthy.
Made me chuckle anyway!

 
its a belting interview that. should be a fun game now. go on benni, smash the girly haired little annoying git.

 
made me think of a conversation I recently had with with liverpool fan

scouse.."I see Chelski are going to spend £80 million on Messi"

me..... "I hope not, £80 million is a huge amount of money to spend on a single player"

scouse....."Oh I dont know. I think Messi is on a par with Gerrard, so he'd be worth it"

me...... "I reckon Savage is on a par with Gerrard and I wouldn't pay £80 thousand for him"

 
made me think of a conversation I recently had with with liverpool fan scouse.."I see Chelski are going to spend £80 million on Messi"

me..... "I hope not, £80 million is a huge amount of money to spend on a single player"

scouse....."Oh I dont know. I think Messi is on a par with Gerrard, so he'd be worth it"

me...... "I reckon Savage is on a par with Gerrard and I wouldn't pay £80 thousand for him"
Come on...what did the Scouser say then?
431.gif
icon_lol.gif


 
he laughed, loudly, then he noticed that my expression was deadly serious and he walked off muttering something about history under his breath.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top