That Lost Prophets Sicko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, the guy will be out of prison relatively soon (and quietly), possibly with a new identity and will be young enough to do more harm.

Hopefully he'll be slashed/blinded in prison.
It'll be difficult for him to get a new identity with his 'celebrity' status and noticeable ink.. but I do agree that he will be let out far too early, no doubt about that.  

 
It'll be difficult for him to get a new identity with his 'celebrity' status and noticeable ink.. but I do agree that he will be let out far too early, no doubt about that.  
I doubt it. He's a big danger to children so I don't think he'll see the light of day until he is at least 60.

 
I doubt it. He's a big danger to children so I don't think he'll see the light of day until he is at least 60.
I really hope you're right. But, it wouldn't surprise me if he got a 20 year sentence and was out before even half of that was served.

This guy should honestly never see the light of day again. 

 
I'd happily go to jail if I could beat the sh*t out of him. Any cruelty towards a child is disgusting but this is so extreme words fail me. c**t may he die of a horrible death.

 
I CAN TELL YOU  THAT THIS MAN WILL COMMIT SUICIDE BEFORE HE GETS TO COURT SENTENCING...I had a psychic jolt about it

 
What happens to his band mates now? Obviously they had no involvement or knowledge about it, but it's their career ruined, finished forever.

Not taking anything away from the real victims here, just something that has not been mentioned yet.

 
They sold millions of records, they will hardly grow hungry.

However, I don't see why some of the members couldn't / wouldn't form another band, whether together or not. They weren't guilty of anything so I don't see how that would hold them back.

I would bet most of them already have side projects anyway, most successful bands do.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
What happens to his band mates now? Obviously they had no involvement or knowledge about it, but it's their career ruined, finished forever.

Not taking anything away from the real victims here, just something that has not been mentioned yet.
From Lost Prophets to Lost Profits I guess. 

 
I really hope they don't form another band, the end of Lost Prophets is the one tiny glimmer of light in this massively f**ked up situation.

 
They sold millions of records, they will hardly grow hungry.

However, I don't see why some of the members couldn't / wouldn't form another band, whether together or not. They weren't guilty of anything so I don't see how that would hold them back.

I would bet most of them already have side projects anyway, most successful bands do.
Very good points mate.

 
No words to describe this. Just horrendous, hopefully he was caught before anything happened to that child. Child molesters deserve every bad thing that is coming for them in prison. 

 
The Welsh courts ended up publishing the names of the mothers concerned online, epic stuff up. Peaches Geldof is in hot water for tweeting the names.

 
That's the best thing shes ever done in fairness. Stupid, but good.

 
Whilst i feel for the vicitms....everyone wluld know and they exposed them anyway.

The mothers deserve to be named and shamed ultimately.

 
What they 'deserve' is beside the point, every effort has to be made to protect the identity of the victims.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top