the awful attitudes from fans on other chelsea forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone (blue Daze?) had posted on here that TC is Chelsea's version of RAWK and I have to agree.  Makes it difficult to laugh at the rawk morons when we have our own bunch of cringe worthy fans.

They have got a lot of great posters over at Cfcnet  though. I like that forum.

 
I grew up in the Shed end, non cyber version, and can't think of anywhere better to spend my browsing time than the Shed End in the interweb era.

 
CRAP... I deleted a post rather than quoted it, prat... anyway someone said about the colour scheme - use mobile version, then no one will be the wiser. So sorry for deleting that post... it's been a long week.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
i was a long term cfcnet user - place used to be awesome

but a few key people who made the forum fun stopped logging on and the place got overrun with trolls. matchday threads on cfcnet are absolute CANCER

moderators brought in an approval rule for posting about 3 years ago and basically killed the entire forum. by the time they figured out what had happened, virtually everyone had migrated here...i resisted for a while but gave up fighting it about a year ago lol

talkchelsea is full of w**kers, dont even take them seriously or consider them a serious chelsea fansite

 
This place is definitely the best of the bunch, there's also WAGNH but that's really a blog.

 
TalkChelsea forum is pretty poor I think a lot of the guys on there are still going through puberty though to be fair.

Been following TSE since the CSR days.

 
Im loyal to the theshedend.com and wouldn't dare to sign up to any other Chelsea forums or other football related forums.

 
I used to post on 'Chelsea FC Forums' regularly from late 2011 to late 2014 but it slowly diminished after much in-fighting and lack of forum activity.

I posted here infrequently up until last year where this has been the main source I've referred to for Chelsea news! Great forum overall and much more vibrant and passionate overall.

I've checked out TalkChelsea before but never registered and it seems to me it's our RAWK in the making! Best to stay away was the first impression I gathered from checking it out.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
i was a long term cfcnet user - place used to be awesome

but a few key people who made the forum fun stopped logging on and the place got overrun with trolls. matchday threads on cfcnet are absolute CANCER

moderators brought in an approval rule for posting about 3 years ago and basically killed the entire forum. by the time they figured out what had happened, virtually everyone had migrated here...i resisted for a while but gave up fighting it about a year ago lol

talkchelsea is full of w**kers, dont even take them seriously or consider them a serious chelsea fansite
I used to go on cfcnet a lot. It was a real community and did a lot of good work particularly with trying to improve the atmosphere .

Rarely go visit now. Too many idiots. I avoid match forums during the game too much knee jerk uninformed garbage. 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top