dansubrosa
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 7,282
- Reaction score
- 7,273
I didn’t want to include Crespo because I think he was actually decent.
So, who do you like the most and why?
So, who do you like the most and why?
Agreed, not really a bad signing from a football point of view, just a personal one.Voted Mutu, started so promising. Just a real shame he enjoyed a nose beer on the weekends.
Haha we had half a good season out of Morata. Which is half a season more than the rest!Anyone who voted for Morata, please PM me so we can have words.
Loved Flo and Eidur as wellReading that list has just irritated me. So many unhappy memories. For karma purposes I'm typing
Osgood
Dixon
Costa
Hasselbaink
Drogba
Zola
Has to be Furlong?I
- Paul Furlong
- Robert Fleck
- Tony Cascarino
- Chris Sutton
Torres was both psychologically and physically affected. He still tried and occasionally it came off and then he was used as an improvised winger for a while.Can't decide between Torres and Morata, Torres was physically affected and Morata mentally. If Morata toughened up and stopped sulking and running off to somewhere comfortable whenever it gets tough he can still become a top striker worthy of the money we paid for him.
Agree, Sutton or Fleck..
- Paul Furlong
- Robert Fleck
- Tony Cascarino
- Chris Sutton