The Deface Pauly competion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauly

First Team Squad
Messages
1,252
Reaction score
40
Ha ha... ok so i will probably regret this after the creative/destructive mastermind duo of Loz/G4 get their hands working, but here are some photos which i challenge the bored and spiteful members of the CSR to work over..

cazzone.jpg


ai.jpg


paoletto.jpg


olachico.jpg


and you have one from the other England Russia... page.

ps. just to flame the fire a litte...

5c9d3702.jpg


........................................PAULY...................................

........................................................................G4.......

......................................

 
Oh Pauly - I never realised you were so cute. Now if I was 30 years younger.....

 
can always rely on you for a compliment:> though in reality those are retouched and my friends call me gollum.

 
Oh Pauly - I never realised you were so cute. Now if I was 30 years younger.....
and maybe if I were gay
icon_razz.gif


better not let Brian see these or you might get a personal invite onto his pirate ship

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top