The 'Love Life Thread'

End of the day this is a football forum not the Dear Deidre pages of The Sun. 

I agree with Loz that you can sometimes give away too much about yourself on forum so if the Mods/Admin team think it's unsuitable for the site then I respect that decision. 

 
What was the thread that got deleted exactly? I must have missed it..... ?

 
Loz had to take it down as Val posted some semi-nudes, she has a great rack but we have to think of the younger members viewing the forum!

 
Loz had to take it down as Val posted some semi-nudes, she has a great rack but we have to think of the younger members viewing the forum!
I did, however, flog them to the Sunday Sport. Your cut is in the post mate.
 
Yeah I forgot to thank you Loz for emailing those to me, . . . . . very impressed Val. :wink:

 
Impossible. You had to be there.

But someone will probably treat you the story. Don't believe him (it will be a him).

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Gem started a "love life of shedenders thread" - nothing very raunchy was posted but loz thought some people might live to regret it in future so thought it best to delete it.

My story of the weekend of passion with Jose will never be revealed again.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Gem started a "love life of shedenders thread" - nothing very raunchy was posted but loz thought some people might live to regret it in future so thought it best to delete it.

My story of the weekend of passion with Jose will never be revealed again.
But it will live on in your mind.

 
The girl that I want doesnt want me, the girl that I dont want... wants to be with me. Horrible situation.

 
Back
Top