The NFL thread

Jets beat Jaguars 26-21 yesterday!
 

And scored a 103 yard touchdown!!
 

Must be the Christmas season…😀

 
Burrows and Chase are about as effective  a pairing as Elin Nordegren and a nine iron

 
The 49ers are in the play-offs, woohoo! All the way to the Super Bowl now, baby!

Yeah, right... :face_palm:

 
The 49ers are in the play-offs, woohoo! All the way to the Super Bowl now, baby!

Yeah, right... :face_palm:
Niners continue to surprise me these play-off: they beat the Packers to reach the divisional final  :JC_doubleup:

 
Best playoffs series I've ever seen. Which is worse - being a Bills fan or a Jets fan? Discuss

 
Best playoffs series I've ever seen. Which is worse - being a Bills fan or a Jets fan? Discuss
Being a Jets fan very probably. Last three seasons, Jets won 7😀then 2 and 4 this season!

 I’ve been a Jets fan since 2015 /16 when my younger son asked me to pick an NFL team. We were going on holiday to New York and the Jets were the team playing at home while we were there.  

They aren’t a team in the hunt for success. However, they are my NFL team and the very fact they are a relatively unglamorous NFL team is one of the reasons I like them.

 
My 49`ers supporting mate stayed up last night to watch the game, guess how happy he is about Jimmy G throwing an interception in the final minute 😂

 
Seeing photos pop up about how the Rams are "world champions" for winning the superbowl.

Would be like City saying they are world Champs for winning the PL.

American competition, for American teams only yet they are "World champs"? I mean the clue is in the name guys, "National Football League" National, not World football league.

Really shows some Americans think the world begins and ends only on US soil.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing photos pop up about how the Rams are "world champions" for winning the superbowl.

Would be like City saying they are world Champs for winning the PL.

American competition, for American teams only yet they are "World champs"? I mean the clue is in the name guys, "National Football League" National, not World football league.

Really shows some Americans think the world begins and ends only on US soil.
When you're the oldest and greatest country on earth, you get to be world whatever you want! /s

 
New NFL season under way and New York Jets go down 24-9 to Baltimore Ravens.

Here we go again…

 
As a Vikings fan I'm already looking forward to Kevin O'Connell taking over from Potter in January

 
As a Vikings fan I'm already looking forward to Kevin O'Connell taking over from Potter in January
Isn't Kaepernik still without a team, perhaps he can play forward. Six pointers all around!

 
Back
Top