The Shed End 2008/09 Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,723
Reaction score
6,609
The 2008-09 Shed End Fantasy Football League has been set up. It's exactly the same as the one we ran last year (err think it was Ossie) so you should be familiar with it

Details are at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Once you have entered a team, click on 'Leagues' and enter the following code: 606546-119640

The first deadline is 11.30am on 16th August.

I just set it up 2 mins ago so if you have any problems registering let me know.

Cheers

Loz

 
Last edited by a moderator:
im in. incedently, anyone interested in me running a similar one to the euro one i ran? i dont want to take over from ozzie, preish the thought. but i dont mind running one with the same rules and set up as the euro one i did.

 
im in. incedently, anyone interested in me running a similar one to the euro one i ran? i dont want to take over from ozzie, preish the thought. but i dont mind running one with the same rules and set up as the euro one i did.
Feel free - once you are ready create the post and I will pin it like I have this one

 
Last edited by a moderator:
hate that people change their sides, really can never be bothered to do that.

 
joined though. as usual, if I don't win then there are obvious flaws with the game.

nottingham florist! :happy001:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joined, I'm also in the old CSR2 league, cant give you the number as i dont know it, another league 275054-61379

 
i'm in

not done a fantasy league for a few seasons but me son has a league with a few of his mates and asked me join

so i've just joined the shed enders league to

 
Is this like maintenance free work, in that, do you have to keep doing it every week and updating and all that?

Can I just select a team and forget about it?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
In and in on the old CSR2 one as well, seem to be on that one by defualt

 
I was shopping with players but well overspent, so just done the auto complete and got given a load of jokers!

 
If we are struggling for numbers in our league, my three daughters are determined to beat me this year and have picked a pretty decent side without any help from Dad.

Let me know if I can enter them

 
If we are struggling for numbers in our league, my three daughters are determined to beat me this year and have picked a pretty decent side without any help from Dad.Let me know if I can enter them
Of course they can

 
There's no limit Bruv although of course there is a limit to your football manager abilities.

:)

 
Cheers Loz,As the League is now becoming fairly well populated, (15 entries I think) I'll wait and see.

Is there a limit???
No limit - just tell them to join, doesn't matter how many we have. 19 so far - the mroe we get the easier it will be for claim his mid table position is respectable.

 
*BUMP*

Still stuck at 19 teams - a week to go before the season starts (desirably with Utd dealing with long term injuries to their first and second choice goalkeeper and captain - can you imagine the volume of the excuses then) - any more takers?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top