The ultimate humiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

geezer

Senile old git
Messages
9,174
Reaction score
157
Yes I've just suffered the ultimate humiliation. I had an erection and so surprised was I that I accidentally walked into a wall and ended up hurting my nose!!

 
I speedread that and missed out the bit about the wall, so I had this vivid image of your erection hitting your nose!

 
Now why am I not surprised that Moi should be the first person to respond to Geezer's erection...

It was ever thus...allegedly!

 
Geezer, wasn't the erection in the way? Sounds to me that you either has a very small penis or a very large nose.

I speedread that and missed out the bit about the wall, so I had this vivid image of your erection hitting your nose!
Surely nobody can be hung like that? Though I am a bit curious what will happen if that person come and sneeze at the same time. A Green and white splash? Celtic?

 
Now why am I not surprised that Moi should be the first person to respond to Geezer's erection...It was ever thus...allegedly!
Well an erection sometimes needs a womans touch and we all know how eager to please Moi is ::clap2::

 
Yes I've just suffered the ultimate humiliation. I had an erection and so surprised was I that I accidentally walked into a wall and ended up hurting my nose!!
Thats a funny name to call your penis.

Mine is refered to as Captain Amazing!

 
Mine is the Artful Dodger :)
Judging by your avatar, yours is called YoYo!

P.S. And if it has a wee yellow string, it's mine - I lost it years ago!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
:shok:

If I had one I would call it Mr Majestica!

 
I should call mine "The bee keeper", because when I shake it.........it hum!

Moi, if you had one it would cartainly be a majestica. A pulsating rod of pure fire, always standing erect - blocking out the sun.

But you'll have to settle for your week old fish sandwich instead.... (please stop me when I cross the line ;))

@Geezer - in my defence I am swedish. We often have trouble detecting jokes, especially british ones. Take my dad for instance. I had to explain to him that Monty Python was a comedy group.

 
I should call mine "The bee keeper", because when I shake it.........it hum! Moi, if you had one it would cartainly be a majestica. A pulsating rod of pure fire, always standing erect - blocking out the sun.

But you'll have to settle for your week old fish sandwich instead.... (please stop me when I cross the line ;) )

@Geezer - in my defence I am swedish. We often have trouble detecting jokes, especially british ones. Take my dad for instance. I had to explain to him that Monty Python was a comedy group.
Bees don't hum, they BUZZ!

FRESH PRAWN!!!!! I didn't think you knew much about that!

 
@Geezer - in my defence I am swedish. We often have trouble detecting jokes, especially british ones. Take my dad for instance. I had to explain to him that Monty Python was a comedy group.
And here I thought all your lumberjacks sang about Canada ;)

 
Bees don't hum, they BUZZ!FRESH PRAWN!!!!! I didn't think you knew much about that!
I have many hidden talents. And know many tall women.... ;)

As for the bees.

Bees can hum if they want to! But they don't waste it on humans. And when they sing in the choir they hum really nice.

And they can hum to attract the ladies. So they hum if they wanna cum. Makes sense, doesn't it?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top