The Ultimate Pop Song, Edited...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will remove veoh (even though it doesn't seem to auto start for me)All the youtube links are still only giving me 2 seconds, then I wind it on, then it stops again after 2 secs and just keeps doing that.

The crazy thing is, even when I visit the actual site after this thread, the videos do the same on there!
You haven't let Peter Kenyon use your computer, have you? The YouTubes are working fine on mine. Have you installed Firefox 3.0.3?

 
I'm using Internet Explorer at the moment, but I also use Mozilla Firefox (but not the newest version)

 
I just rolled back, but got the same problems in the other thread with it doing the old 2 second thing. As did I think Lofty (who I think uses Opera)

Who knows, not missing much anyway.

 
Oh yes you are! You're missing Bob Dylan and Mungo Jerry - and a bit further back a wonderful Alan Price.

 
Will remove veoh (even though it doesn't seem to auto start for me)All the youtube links are still only giving me 2 seconds, then I wind it on, then it stops again after 2 secs and just keeps doing that.

The crazy thing is, even when I visit the actual site after this thread, the videos do the same on there!
I am using firefox and having the Veoh problem - youtube OK at the moment but I did have the 2 second problem before we locked the old pop song thread (and also when impressing ladies with my elephant impression)

 
I am using firefox and having the Veoh problem - youtube OK at the moment but I did have the 2 second problem before we locked the old pop song thread (and also when impressing ladies with my elephant impression)
It's not easy to rival Elmer. Maybe you need to practise more.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top