This season's shirts for £16.99 and £14.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beerqueen

Win or lose, support the team
Messages
10,286
Reaction score
3,503
On the Sports Direct website, this season's home, away and third kit are all now £16.99 for men, £14.99 for women's, £11.99 for kid's and £9.99 for babies - plus postage (don't know if it's the same price instore).

 
On the Sports Direct website, this season's home, away and third kit are all now £16.99 for men, £14.99 for women's, £11.99 for kid's and £9.99 for babies - plus postage (don't know if it's the same price instore).
Are you Mike Ashely in disguise?

 
I just came on to do the same thing, and found you'd beaten me to it.  I just ordered shirt and shorts for my grandson's birthday to go with the Chelsea watch I ordered from Amazon.

 
I just came on to do the same thing, and found you'd beaten me to it.  I just ordered shirt and shorts for my grandson's birthday to go with the Chelsea watch I ordered from Amazon.
We're so alike!  I think I'll just buy them for everyone for Christmas - including the (whisper it) QPR fan in the family.

 
This is the watch

51fRfLN5OrL._SX342_.jpg


 
Thanks for the heads up, that's the old man's Christmas present sorted out.

 
Blinding, less than half the Chelsea megastore price. Thanks for the tip off Beerqueen.

 
Thanks BQ. I just got the home and 3rd kit. I got Oscar 11 on the back of the home kit. In total it cost about 40 quid. Really good since i paid over that for the away shirt alone back in August.

 
Maybe thats Mr Ashleys way of compensating the Chelsea fans who travelled all the way to St James's at the weekend only for their team to forget to turn up.

And to think that the Newcastle supporters dislike this wonderful man.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top