Thursday nights.....make it a weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ws6blue

In the Ressies
Messages
535
Reaction score
28
Match disappointing but decent turnout form blue boys"...but weekend in prague takes some beating. Great place, loads food places and cheap beer - locals friendly

So remember, if we get thru and play A**x, great chance to get in a proper trip abroad wiv your mates or dare I say it wife/girl/loved one, or both!

Oh, still here and about to get a few more in

Cheers

 
Match disappointing but decent turnout form blue boys"...but weekend in prague takes some beating. Great place, loads food places and cheap beer - locals friendly

So remember, if we get thru and play A**x, great chance to get in a proper trip abroad wiv your mates or dare I say it wife/girl/loved one, or both!

Oh, still here and about to get a few more in

Cheers

..and we could all kip at Val's place???

 
Didn't go to Prague but will defo go to Amsterdam in the next round. Will be a great laugh and we would take loads out there. Seems our fans were already looking forward to it last night:


 
Well, not just anyone bringing the brothers as you know Moi... I'm very particular about brothers.

You're right there, Val - you can't be too particular where the brothers are concerned!

 
I will have to get organised for 2 strapping Irish lads and their brother. Some flow charts are probably in order.

 
..is "strapping" some kind of Dutch euphemism?  

 
The Dutch don't euphemise, we consider it a waste of time. Plus we don't want to be misunderstood.

 
Didn't go to Prague but will defo go to Amsterdam in the next round. Will be a great laugh and we would take loads out there. Seems our fans were already looking forward to it last night:

I heard dutch n double dutch........from manx

 
.Talking of A**x....I remember being at a tournament at white hart pain in...(help cant remember)...It was a tournament with us A**x spuds n ( help cant remember)......I remember chelsea had the whole of the park lane....Spurs had all the shelf end...A**x had the opposite to the shelf end....Anyway as per usual chelsea were giving the spurs fans the Y word stuff, to which A**x piped up with the Y word stuff...For that day a bond was formed between A**x n chelsea fans in giving spurs abuse.....When we sung they clapped n cheered and vice versa...How nice

 
Some of those people MUST have fallen into the canal, it's really narrow there. Should be, it's the red light district :-)

 
.Talking of A**x....I remember being at a tournament at white hart pain in...(help cant remember)...It was a tournament with us A**x spuds n ( help cant remember)......I remember chelsea had the whole of the park lane....Spurs had all the shelf end...A**x had the opposite to the shelf end....Anyway as per usual chelsea were giving the spurs fans the Y word stuff, to which A**x piped up with the Y word stuff...For that day a bond was formed between A**x n chelsea fans in giving spurs abuse.....When we sung they clapped n cheered and vice versa...How nice
Makita Tournament 1993? We beat A**x on penalties, then stuffed Spuds 4-0 - Cascarino hat-trick!

Strange, Chelsea always seemed to have a stronger bond with Feyenoord, probably due to the kicking Feyenoord gave Tottenham many years ago. A**x and Spurs fans seemed to have an 'alliance' for the same reason.

I dare say a few of Rotterdam's finest will be attending the A**x/Chelsea matches, great bunch of lads. That's assuming we get through, can't take anything for granted with Benitez in charge.

 
Hope we get to the final.

Amsterdam, summer and football - could be great, and its just a roadtrip away.

 
.Talking of A**x....I remember being at a tournament at white hart pain in...(help cant remember)...It was a tournament with us A**x spuds n ( help cant remember)......I remember chelsea had the whole of the park lane....Spurs had all the shelf end...A**x had the opposite to the shelf end....Anyway as per usual chelsea were giving the spurs fans the Y word stuff, to which A**x piped up with the Y word stuff...For that day a bond was formed between A**x n chelsea fans in giving spurs abuse.....When we sung they clapped n cheered and vice versa...How nice
Thats weird because I think A**x get the Y word stuff from Feyenoord.

Anyway, a weekend in Amsterdam watching the lads would be awesome, unfortunately it's a long way to travel from Brisbane.

 
Booked up amsterdam friday when we go back from Prague, Its too cheap to turn down, Il back Steaua to qualify or something to make it easier if they dont go through.

Prague was top notch, Didnt do alot of sightseeing but the walking we did, There was alot to see and can imagine theres much more.

Will definetly be going back

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top