Tickets V Birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubhappy

First Team Regular
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
0
Cant find any information on the C.F.C website .

Anybody know when tickets go on sale for The 1st Game of season ?

Taking the family along , yes, a Dublin invasion , big weekend and living for it .

Any info appreciated .

Cheers.

 
WELL ,going alone would mean id end up in a ditch somewhere very drunk and penniless , so i need somebody there to keep an eye on me.

Seriously though Brian , Chelsea is now a family thing here , i cant even watch MOTD on my own anymore . No complaints though , just costs a bit more .

 
Clubber

The official policy is

Tickets will go on sale 28 days before the fixture ? where 28 days falls on a Saturday or Sunday the tickets will go on sale on the following Monday or if Monday is a ?Bank Holiday?, then Tuesday.
so I would expect them to be on sale on the 16th July.

 
Beware - Sky have yet to dictate when games will be played, so don't be surprised if it's shifted to Sunday afternoon.

 
I would be surprised if that Birmingham match is moved to Sunday, when our next match is on the following Tuesday.

 
F***in Sky , i cant plan anything because of them .

Flights going fairly cheap at the moment so ill take a chance and book it.

Nothing on the Website yet regarding tickets so fingers crossed things dont change.

 
I'm going with my brother to this game (his first Chelsea-game), and I've booked flights and hotels for the weekend (including monday, so if the match is on sunday, I'll be fine). A small norwegian invasion!
icon_razz.gif


Still waiting for the news about tickets for this game, but hopefully we won't have to wait for too long ...

 
I would be surprised if that Birmingham match is moved to Sunday, when our next match is on the following Tuesday.
OK, it's official: I'm surprised (understatement of the year)
icon_twisted.gif


Well, at least the Reading match is rescheduled to Wednesday.

 
I would be surprised if that Birmingham match is moved to Sunday, when our next match is on the following Tuesday.
OK, it's official: I'm surprised (understatement of the year)
icon_twisted.gif


Well, at least the Reading match is rescheduled to Wednesday.
Only because Reading play on Sunday too. If their game had been on Saturday they were within their rights to play us on Tuesday - and probably would've done.

 
Thanks for the link Paul . So it looks like its arrive Sat , home Monday .

Fair enough . Just means other half has the option to go Shopping Sat .

Unless i get evening flights
icon_lol.gif


 
BIRMINGHAM (H)

Match Date : Sun 12th Aug, 1.30pm. Loyalty Points : 3

Mon 16th July Sun 22nd July until 2pm: Members can purchase 1 ticket.

Mon 23rd July to Sun 29th July until 2pm: Season Ticket holders and members can purchase an extra 2 tickets (maximum of 3 in total).

Mon 30th July: Tickets will go on general sale (maximum of 4 tickets per person).

From official Site

 
For any CSR REgular

Due to holidaying

I have two ST availible for this game but it is one Adult & one Senior so would have to be that or one adult one child - face of course - situated in MHL between block 8-9

Anyone interested let me know

Thanks

Sarah

 
Hi Sarah, can i let you know tomorrow ?

Assuming their still available of course .

Cheers.

 
Hi

Yes they are still availible

I'll check the email address on the systemm - you can reach on there

My hubby will be at the game to meet you - he is in block 12

Let me know if DEf and they are yours as long as its under the criteria stated

Thanks

Sarah

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top