Time for Carlo to go?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Is it time for Chelsea to sack Carlo Ancellotti?


  • Total voters
    77
Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of Cheese are we talking about?

 
What type of Cheese are we talking about?
this - washed down with Lagavulin ...

Blue_Stilton_Quarter_Front.jpg


 
Nice one Moi, looks good. Think I'd wash it down with a nice Burgundy instead. Lagavulin for afters

 
As a fan of both Ancelotti and cheese, I submitted two votes.

 
I would like to have the option "no, but if things don't change maybe we should sack him in the summer".

Anyway, I voted No. We should have patience and let Carlo get a chance to sort things out.

 
ridiculous thread
well said sals,this aint what being a chelsea fan is all about. its a bad patch get over it has winning major honours turned is us stupid f**k sake support the manager and the team we need it now more then ever.

 
The fermented curd option was good, though!

 
It is time for Carlo to go...... Christmas shopping!
8_2_106.gif


/monthly_12_2010/post-6069-0-43887500-1292150167.png

 

Attachments

  • ancelotti.png
    ancelotti.png
    325.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
As long as the cheese is not that smelly limburger, I will choose that one.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top