Title Race- the biggest threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be the two Manc teams.

City will always be a threat, you can't assemble a squad like that and not be.

Utd should NEVER be written off, how Fergie manages it year in year out with squads that look (on paper anyway) not quite good enough is a mystery.

That being said, i REALLY do believe we can win it this year. I know it's early but we're showing all the 'good' signs..

We look to have lots of scoring options from all over the pitch.

We're defensively sound, and have plenty of cover in ALL four positions now.

Maybe i'm being to optimistic ??, although we will surely be in the shake up, and top four looks to be (not wanting to be too cocky) a cert.

Alan

 
I'll throw my support around that old cliche - us! We have the team, do we have the mentality? It's up to our senior players & Manager to install that belief.

 
City and United will be there at the end of the season without a doubt. Neither have started the season very well, so for us to have any chance, its imperative we pick up as many points as possible now. We will have a dodgy spell at some point, so to have a buffer of 6/7 points could be significant. I think Arsenal will finish in 4th but I don't see them as title challengers at all.

Before the season began, I thought we'd be up there with the Manchesters but then we'd fall away around April time. I still think it's likeliest that we will finish 3rd, but if we can avoid injuries, keep Torres firing and see more development from the new signings, then we'll have every chance.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top