moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Jul 27, 2008 #81 Mod said: Just when you were getting use to wearing it moi! Click to expand... I still had my own teeth in those days.
Mod said: Just when you were getting use to wearing it moi! Click to expand... I still had my own teeth in those days.
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,165 Reaction score 8,770 Jul 27, 2008 #82 That was quite a geezer-esque reply eh, I thought you would bite on that!
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Jul 27, 2008 #83 Fortunately I had my teeth in, or I'd just have had to suck on it! (trying, in great heat, to write a French lesson for a bloke for tomorrow morning, so hopping in and out of this is welcome relief - no jokes about relief, please!)
Fortunately I had my teeth in, or I'd just have had to suck on it! (trying, in great heat, to write a French lesson for a bloke for tomorrow morning, so hopping in and out of this is welcome relief - no jokes about relief, please!)
byatt In the Ressies Messages 343 Reaction score 0 Jul 31, 2008 #84 I found my wolfmother album after about 6 months of it being "missing" (it was under my bed!) so i've cranked that on and turned the volume up
I found my wolfmother album after about 6 months of it being "missing" (it was under my bed!) so i've cranked that on and turned the volume up
L Lofty First Team Regular Messages 5,326 Reaction score 0 Jul 31, 2008 #85 Arthur Conley, Sweet Soul Music / Shake, Rattle & Roll Two albums I used to have on vinyl, back to back on the same CD.
Arthur Conley, Sweet Soul Music / Shake, Rattle & Roll Two albums I used to have on vinyl, back to back on the same CD.
geezer Senile old git Messages 9,174 Reaction score 157 Aug 2, 2008 #87 Some twat spouting drivel on TV about decorating. Wife's got control of the remote right now.