Top 10 Goals In Chelsea History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Zola's back heeled goal v Norwich for sheer skill and the utter disbelief when I saw it.

"He never did that did he ?" He had.

Clive Walkers goal away at Bolton at the end of 1982/83, which in the end helped keep us up and Bolton went down . It was that vital in our history.

Fast forward to the start of 1984/85 and that King Kerry goal at Highbury. Oh yeah. We were back.

 
Zola vs Wimbledon still my favourite ever goal and on my birthday as well. 

 
I have to be honest I've not watched all of these so if somebody else has already put it up then my apologies.

I love this from Drogba against the bin-dippers. Mugs Carragher off a treat...


 
Very impressive lists by everyone and to the OP included! One of my favourites I haven't seen I think is Zola's last Chelsea goal against Everton in 2003.


 
I was in the Matthew Harding Upper. What a strike. I recall that the Leicester City goalie ( I forget his name) made some great saves and we thought we would never score and then....
I believe he was called Peggy Arpexhad (or something similar).

 
Well done, I was thinking of this goal but forgot the fellas name! Can't remember him doing anything else of note. He peaked a bit early!!
Tore his cruciate ligaments in his knee back in the day where some players never came back from the injury.

I remember him playing an absolute blinder at home to Leeds on the left wing, think it was the game Gudjohnsen scored the overhead kick.

 
I like them all.

Through rose tinted glasses the old days weren't that bad.

 
Zola back heel, Hughes volley vs vicenza. Gudjohnsen bicycle, essien arsenal, belletti screamer. Lebouef Leicester, drogba Everton and Liverpool, lampard Bayern Munich. Wise ac Milan, di matteo Wembley, ramires Barcelona, poyet Sunderland. Stanic west ham,

 
Kerry Dixon scored a top corner screamer from the edge of the box v Charlton at home in 89/90, it never seems to get mentioned but ive never forgot it.

 
Kerry Dixon scored a top corner screamer from the edge of the box v Charlton at home in 89/90, it never seems to get mentioned but ive never forgot it.
Speaking of great forgotten goals, anyone else remember Mickey Droy dribbling right through Cardiff's defence in a League Cup game in the early 80s before finishing like Messi?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top