Sexyfootball
Legend
- Messages
- 15,483
- Reaction score
- 14,572
And also heavy one goalkeeper !Now with Ruben gone, we still are overloaded at LB and CB. A couple of loans still needed.
And also heavy one goalkeeper !Now with Ruben gone, we still are overloaded at LB and CB. A couple of loans still needed.
You know I think even Marina would allow that if he wanted to do that.Respect to Jack Wilshere for terminating his 100K a week contract and leaving Westham to get football playing time. I wish the same spirit could Posses that free loader DRUNKWATER
We are going to be heavy there for some years to come.And also heavy one goalkeeper !
???? ?Tomori set to join West Ham on loan now Rudiger is staying.
Drinkwater to be our DM saviour this season.
Hmmm, doesn’t look like this has happened now, so 5 CB’s it is, not ideal, prefer Tomori staying though.Rudiger not going, so Tomori to West Ham from what I’ve read, basically to accommodate Rudiger in the squad I guess.
Tomori just reneged on a Westham loan move. Westham were willing to pay us a good loan fee but he refused .Actually I have a feeling Tomori will still go, but to a championship team unfortunately, hardly ideal for his development. Unless him or Rudi go to eredivise tomorrow, Portuguese window still open for two weeks.
In that case he’s probably keen to stay and fight for his place, we’ll see what happens.Tomori just reneged on a Westham loan move. Westham were willing to pay us a good loan fee but he refused .
It's quite easy to maintain. Stick them in the development squad and don't talk to them until January.So no one wanted to leave or was wanted apart from Ruben. Frankie has a hell of a squad to maintain.