Travelling to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh boy

New Signing
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can sumone please help me?? Me and my son are travelling to Stamford bridge on Saturday for the first time ever (he's 10) from Wales,we are travelling down buy car,what is the best thing to do with getting to the stadium?? Drive to sum where close or catch a tube (which I've never used before) or park at a train station?? Sum help on this matter would be a huge help

 
Hey mate, I live in Wales too (at uni). If you're going by car I'd suggest parking at Swindon, catching the train into Paddington and then it's the District Line (coloured green) into Fulham Broadway.

All the best :)

 
I am from Bristol and have to say let the train take the strain. By the time you have paid for fuel, bridge fees, parking and tube you will have blown a few quid.

 
I am from Bristol and have to say let the train take the strain. By the time you have paid for fuel, bridge fees, parking and tube you will have blown a few quid.
I cannot emphasis this enough, train stations are literally minutes walk away from the Bridge, the cost of petrol/parking ect will be around about double of a train. Not to mention the actual effort of driving being removed.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top