Trophy Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrickblue

Members AF
Messages
13,325
Reaction score
5,268
I did the stadium tour at the Bridge the other week and while it was good fun and the museum was well set out and interesting, I couldn't help but think that the club needs to invest in a new trophy room.  After all, we keep on winning things.   :biggrin:  

 
We could just import Arsenal's, they have no use for it.

 
I was reading the Standard last night and it made me laugh that they said Jose was coming back to return us to our glory days and i thought bloody hell how lucky are we. Lets be fair under JM we were all conquering (domestically anyway) but things have hardly been barren since then. FA cup under Hiddink, Double in 2010, CL and Fa cup 2012 and Uefa cup this season......and we need returning to our glory days. I had the biggest grin on my face.

Then i thought about the gooners and i chuckled, apparently they had a break in at the Emirates and their trophy room was robbed. Police are looking for a man with a carpet under his arm :wink:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top