True Detective

Status
Not open for further replies.

kram

Youth Team
Messages
295
Reaction score
14
Anyone watching this? Absolutely amazing show, filling the void left by Breaking Bad perfectly. McConaughey and Harrelson are absolutely amazing.

 
I quite like Alexandra Daddario personally haha

But, yes it's a quality show.

 
ohhh I will have to give it a go. Has it just started? Think I saw an ad for it

 
I will be downloading that. Been watching orange is the new black, but its a bit sh*t

 
Brilliant so far…..very much along the lines of 'The Killing' if anyone watched that? 

 
Brilliant show, sucks having to wait a week for the next episode though damnit! 

 
Brilliant so far…..very much along the lines of 'The Killing' if anyone watched that?
My parents love this show, and Borgan. They watch the proper Scandinavian versions though

 
I've only heard good things about this. I'll probably wait until it has finished airing and download the whole lot in one go, I can't be arsed with any of this one episode/week malarkey.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top