Sorry yeah 5, I've seen 4, going to watch 5 now.Episode 6 is out? I've only seen the first 5.
Anyway I think the show is brilliant, it really gets into gear on episode 4. I recommend this show to anyone, the acting and dialogue is superb.
Do the marathon and watch them all back to back, wont regret.Downloaded the first 7 episodes, gonna start watching it soon.
had it on my sky plus for a while and finally got round to watching it...great series and best thing I have seen mcconnaughy in...shame he's not doing second series but understandable...hard to top the impact of series one and has bigger fish to fry nowWatched the whole thing, two excellent actors in an excellently scripted drama. It has the right blend of creepiness and intensity, but I think it's McConnaughy that makes it so gripping.
And as a video editor and animator, I can't even begin to explain how ingenious the title sequence is.